Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls Weekend in St. George!

The first weekend in August me, my mom, and Georgia drove down to St. George and met the Vegas girls, Allison and Melanie for some fun! We ate lots of yummy food, went shopping at the outlets, played in the pool and stayed up way too late chatting. The highlight of the weekend was the Tuacahn theatre; we saw the Sound of Music and Les Miserables. If you haven't ever been there I would suggest going, I have been several times and am always impressed with the performance. I wanted to say thanks to my sisters and my mom, I had so much fun with them and love them all so much. I miss you girls that live in Vegas so much, it always so fun to hang out and so sad when it is time to go our separate ways. I also want to thank Cam for taking time off work for me to go and take such good care of Emma while I was away. I am such a lucky gal!Eating at the Pizza Factory, we're all drinking the essential!

Swimming at the pool, I elected to not post the pictures of the chicken fight!

At the show!

All dressed up for church!