Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So we got married in the Salt Lake Temple on July 27th, 2002. So we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary! We are getting old! Cam surprised with a massage and facial from the millpond spa, it was fabulous and relaxing. Thanks honey! However, it took longer than he had planned because they let you use this eucalyptus steam room and redwood sauna and my massage therapist left me in there for 30 minutes. So after my facial it was 5:50 pm and we had reservations in salt lake at 7pm. Needless to say I was driving home to get ready a little fast, and pulled over by the sheriff going 44 in 25 and not having my license on me! I was thinking, oh my gosh, Cam is going to kill me! But I smoothed talked him and gave him my sob story and got off with a warning! Hooray! I got home at 6:05pm, Cam wasn't pleased, but I showered quickly and went to our romantic dinner with wet hair and did my makeup in the car. We went to the Bambara Restaurant and Cam had filet mignon and I had salmon. It was lovely. Cameron had arranged for my sweet mom to come and stay the night with Emma (also a surprise!) so we spent the night at the Hotel Monaco. It was really nice and we ate Creme Brulee in bed (Ooo La La!) Thanks for a wonderful evening my sweet, sexy and wonderful husband.

So we have been through a lot in six years, here is a look back at our memorable moments. Thanks for being such an amazing husband and father Cami! I look forward to the rest of eternity with you! Love Ya Babe!