Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Island Park

This past weekend we went to Island Park for the Cook Family Reunion. Tyrel's family has a cabin there that they so graciously let us use. Thanks Wrays! We went four wheeling, tubed the Henry's Fork river, went to the Playmill in West Yellowstone, and went boating on the Island Park resevoir on Aaron and Erica's new boat! Oh and played lots of pinochle. Emma had fun playing with her cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandma and grandpa who spoil her rotten. She took her first boat ride ever and cried when mom and dad went extreme tubing. Sandy has a hilarious video of me doing like eight somersaults over the water when I biff it, I will post it when I get it from her. I wasn't very good at taking pictures but will post some more when I get them. Four Wheeling with Aunt Kelly!
Floating with Dad and eating a ginger snap!
Alyssa makes a great tug boat!
Emma and Rachel had a tea party!