Sunday, September 28, 2008

Christmas!

Her second Christmas

Valentine's Day. (I know I would cry too if Cam had given me that ugly bear!)

Posted by PicasaSay Cheese!
So you get the idea, we love her and she is our everything. It is hard for me to imagine what my life would be like without her, I love her dearly and although I am deeply sad she is getting so big and I am excited for all the new big things to come. I am so awed by the fact that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with this amazingly sweet and smart little girl. And that I have the honor of being her mother. Happy Birthday Emma!

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I love the last pic!! SO cute.

Keith and Allie said...

Why is your post called 8th? I don't get it....anyways we are sad we missed her party. Mom said it was really fun. Give her a big hug and kiss from us and we can't wait to share all the Fancy Nancy books with her when you guys come in a couple weeks!

Melanie said...

Those pictures were all very cute! It was fun to watch her grow up, what a big girl! I can't wait to see her again. Sorry we missed the party, it looked like fun. You do a great job with your blog. It is so fun for me to read it. Thanks for sharing. See you soon!

The Funky Bunch said...

You truly are lucky to have such a cute and wonderful little girl in your lives. I can't wait until baby number 2 comes along to see if they have cheekers like hers!