Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Emma, she's getting big!

So, I can not believe how big my girls are! Emma started at a new preschool this year. She goes three days a week in the afternoon, and so far she, and I, LOVE it! Here she is on the first day! She is funny, she is totally into dresses right now. And Maren wanted in on the action, she has Emma's shorts on! So silly!

Here she is outside the school, she wasn't nervous at all. But her teacher says she is really quiet and shy. Weird?



Here is her teacher, Miss Kelly. She is darling. She is sooo creative.

Here is Emma at her first soccer practice. She is sooo fast! She was way more cautious at the game, I think the clumping together of the kids made her nervous. She didn't want to get kicked.

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a sweet girl!!! I love her new dress and adorable smile. Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom & Dad

Melanie said...

I am glad you both like her new preschool. Eliza is really into dresses now too. I wish I could have seen one of her soccer games, Luke's were pretty funny. Glad you are doing well!