Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Mystery Hair Fiasco!

So, one morning after a night shift I was resting/drifting in bed. There was a lot of yelling/fighting so, out I came to diffuse the situation. I see little locks of golden hair lying on the TV stand. Hmmm, I thought, that's weird. Later I am looking at Emma's hair. Why is it so short by her ear? Well despite all my tricks she will not admit to cutting her hair. Maren did it she insists. Okay, whatever. My fault leaving children unattended with scissors and all. Make an appointment to even it up so it is not so noticeable. The after picture.




She absolutely LOVES going to see Maryann at the salon! Maren's do it herself hair cut is a bit more random. Some places are right to the scalp!



The after picture! It is hard to stay mad at these cuties when they are so darn cute!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Emily, I loved the pictures and had forgotten all about the self-inflicted haircuts. Cute, cute, cute!