Saturday, June 4, 2011

Maren turns 2!

I can not believe my baby is 2! She is such a sweet and funny girl. When I think back over her life I am so impressed with the progress she has made and the smart little one she is now. Maren we love you and are grateful to have your sweet spirit in our home.

Maren got a new camp chair!


Maren is obessed with brushing and playing with hair so we got her a baby Rapunzel to go crazy with! Since then I have braided it because it is out of control so she still just brushes mine all the time!



Emma got to stay up late the night before Maren's birthday to help us decorate! She did a nice job on the basketball hoop. Maren loved all the balloons and streamers so we left them up for about 5 days.




We got Maren an ice cream cake from Coldstone. It was a hit!


My precious girl!


In the afternoon we went swimming at the Pratt. That evening we went bowling as a family.

What a fun day! Happy Birthday Mar Mar!

No comments: