Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Summer Catch Up!

So I have not been as good at blogging as I should be. But here is a random post about some of the recent random summer things we have been up to. The Griffiths came to stay with us while they were here visiting Nana after her surgery. Emma was elated to play dress up and other things with Eliza.



We all went swimming at the Classic Fun Center Waterpark. We had never been there before but it was way fun. Emma finally decided to be brave at the end of day. I would take Maren down the slide on my lap then catch Emma at the bottom! Emma also participated in a dance contest and won some sweet glasses. Maren loved playing in the baby pool and eating a snow cone.


We have had a fun time hanging out with neighbors and friends. This is Emma holding E.



We share a unfenced backyard with cute kids. So, they often play together (sometimes the moms don't even know about it!) It is really hard to get a pic of 4 kiddos while they are eating twinkies!


Maren got a tramp for her 2nd birthday. As you can tell she is not in this pic. She has been really slow to warm up to it but is getting much better. Emma has enjoyed it tremendously.

My girls doing what they do best! Being pretty! Emma and I did Maren's hair with all our bows, she loved it!


Way back in May Emma had a program with her prescool. She did a great job! Here is Emma with her galpal Ashley.



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Good for you to blog your random events. Thats how I feel my whole summer has been but I have yet to blog any of it. Your girls are so adorable and we loved being with you. Hope to see you soon!

Mom said...

Your whole family is awesome Emily, especially YOU! Love, Mom