Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Life!

So not only am I behind on blogging I am behind on everything! Laundry, cleaning and scrapbooking. I haven't even printed a picture since July. Needless to say Wal-mart's photo dept is gonna get a chunk of cash from me tomorrow. So here is a tid bit here and there of what we have been up to since October!

Maren is now 8 months old and about 18 lbs and 7 oz. She is at that beautiful stage of sitting and playing but not the slightest bit interested in going anywhere. She is very vocal and likes to scream and she also is pretty fair weathered when it comes to baby food.





We had a nice Christmas. It was fun because Emma really got it this year and was all about Santa, his reindeer and NOT being on the "naughty list"




Emma had her first dance recital! Although she didn't do much dancing she sure looked cute.



Here is Santa! (I can never get these darn pics to download in the order I want them too!)

Gingerbread house!


Family pictures at Thanksgiving time.




Emma is such a good big sis!


Cam and Emma had a good time in the snow, that is now all melted, Hooray!


Emma and I got to go to Disney Princess on Ice, she has been way into princesses lately, however she also liked the cotton candy just as much.


I just cannot believe how big my girls are getting. They keep me busy and crazy but I sure do love them!

5 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Oh my goodness! I want my own personal recital by Miss Emma Jane when I come this weekend! That dance outfit is simply adorable! Maren is a super chunk! I think she just might have Jack beat! We'll have to let them brawl it out on the floor together!

I can't wait to come and see you all in person! What a super cute and fun post! (I know blogging can be a pain in the butt! But I really enjoy seeing updates & pics on your life!) Keep it up!

Melanie said...

How is it that Allie always comments before me, she is fast!Yeah, a new post. I just love reading about what your family is doing. Your girls are getting big, it was fun to see them in person when you visited. Maren is almost bigger than Jameson, but he is fast, she could never catch him. You are such a great mom to do all those fun things with your girls. Eliza has not been a recital yet, she missed the one in Vegas. That outfit was so adorable. Can't wait to see you again this weekend. Hope to see more blogging soon.

Mackenzie said...

Love love all the new pictures. Beautiful girls. Love ya

Mom said...

Dad & I both LOVED seeing your pictures and reading about what you have been doing. We're SO glad we get to see you in person regularly. You are both terrific parent! We love all FOUR of you.
Love, Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Emily, cute post, cute girls, welcome to the club of "getting nothing done but constantly doing" Love ya!